A fun and educational cocktail experience where you are greeted with an arrival cocktail and canapés and then directed into the formalities of the session, once you are settled into your own cocktail station we take you through 3 recipes show casing the shake, muddle & swizzle and stir bartending techniques.
From this class you will gain knowledge of the basic bartending techniques and the Pineapple Jam team can assist you further in setting up your own home bar station and home training.
Our classes can also be setup any where you like for team building and group sessions.
Our compendium cocktail class collection:
- Classic cocktails – The worlds most popular cocktails.
- Tiki and beach cocktails – Looking at the most famous of Tiki drinks plus some of our own tropical creations
- Martini’s – Through the ages
- Pine up the Jam – Pineapple Jam’s award-winning recipes
- Smoked cocktails – The art of smoking liquid, garnishes and snacks.
- The glory of Liquid Nitrogen – this amazing substance and what you can do with it with drinks and theatrical drink services.
- The art of the Craft – Equipment flair skills – suitable for absolute beginners or experience cocktail bartenders looking at using both hands at the same time when making cocktails.